Crown DCi 4|600N 4-Channel 600W 2-RU Power Amplifier with BLU Link
Crown DCi 4|600N Install Series Four-Channel 600W @ 4 Ohms Power Amplifier w/ BLU-Link
The Crown DCi 4|600N DriveCore™ Install Series provides four channels of 600 watt (@ 4 Ohms) superior quality audio power amplification for critical sound applications. The DCi Series amps leverage Crown's proprietary and patented DriveCore™ technology, which seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage and merges everything into a small, very powerful chip. This single chip reduces design complexity versus traditional amplifiers, creates greater amplifier efficiency, accuracy, long-term reliability and unsurpassed performance.
Analog & Digital Inputs - The DCi 4|600N accepts analog or digital inputs. Analog inputs are made through balanced connections, with digital audio transport via Harman's proprietary BLU-Link, giving you the utmost in input flexibility. BLU-Link allows for local distribution of audio originating in AVB, CobraNet or Dante without adding those technologies in each individual amplifier. In addition, the amplifier's priority input router lets you specify a primary input. In the event of the loss of the primary audio input, the amp automatically switches to the other input.
Network Monitoring & Control - Remotely monitor, control and manipulate audio through TCP/IP-based HiQnet™ protocol. From a central location, you can monitor the performance of all your DCi networked amps and control them as needed. This also allows the DCi amplifiers to work with the "Powered by Crown" app and Audio Architect software.
- Highly energy-efficient
- Compact 2-RU (3.5") form factor
- Programmable General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) Ports - multiple uses, such as volume controls, preset recall or error reporting to a master computer
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) capabilities:
- Input & Output EQ
- Input & Output Delay
- LevelMAX Limiters
- Matrix Mixer
- Speaker Line Monitoring
Please see the "Tech Specs" tab for additional information and links for Crown amplifiers.
To see more Crown amplifier products available on the Broadcast Integration Services website, please click or tap here.
Technical Specifications for the Crown DCi 4|600N Power Amplifier
- Channels: 4
- Output Power: 600 Watts @ 4Ω
- Frequency Response (8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2Ω - 16Ω; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance (Bridge Mono): 4Ω - 16Ω; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front-to-back airflow
- Product Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 14.25" (2-RU)
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs.
Please refer to the link below for more information on Crown DCi-Series amplifiers: