Belden 8723 Multi-Conductor 22 AWG Shielded Twisted Pair Cable 1000 ft
Belden 8723 22 AWG Multi-Conductor 2 Shielded Twisted Pairs Cable 1000 ft. Box (Chrome)
Belden 8723 is a multi-conductor cable containing two (2) shielded twisted pairs for use as interface cabling for long line communications, audio, control and instrumentation. The pairs are composed of 22 AWG stranded (7x30) tinned copper conductors. Each twisted pair is individually Beldfoil® shielded for 100% coverage. Belden 8723 includes a 24 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire. Conductor insulation material is polypropylene. The outer jacket is polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Its small 0.160 inch outer diameter makes for efficient use of space. This item is a 1,000 foot (304.8 m) box of 8723 cable with a chrome jacket color.
- Conductor: 2 pairs, 22 AWG stranded (7x30) tinned copper conductors, twisted pairs
- Insulation: Polypropylene
- Shielding: Individually Beldfoil® shielded (100% coverage), 24 AWG tinned copper drain wire
- Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.160 inches
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 42 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 1.750 inches
For more Belden cable products on the Broadcast Integration Services website, please click or tap here.
Technical Specifications for Belden 8723 Cable
- AWG: 22 AWG
- Outer Diameter (OD): 0.160 Inches (Nominal)
- Stranding: Stranded (7 x 30)
- Shielding: Pairs Individually Beldfoil® Shielded + Tinned Copper Drain
- # of Conductors: 2 Twisted Pairs (4 Conductors)
- Length: 1,000 ft. (305m)
- Weight: 22 lbs (1,000 ft. Unreel Box)
- Plenum (Y/N): No
Please refer to the links below if you would like to see further technical specifications, details and information: