Belden 1505A 20 AWG Coaxial Cable RG-59U 1000 ft
Belden 1505A 20 AWG Coaxial Cable RG-59/U 1000 ft. Reel
Belden 1505A is an ideal coaxial cable suitable for the transmission of digital streams, such as SMPTE 2081-1 6 Gb/s UHDTV and SMPTE 424M 3 Gb/s HD-SDI 1080p. Its small overall diameter (0.233 inches) makes efficient use of space in wireways, cable trays and conduit. This item is a 1,000 foot (304.8 m) reel of 1505A cable.
- Conductor: 20 AWG solid .032" bare copper
- Insulation: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Duofoil® + tinned copper braid shield (95% coverage). The Duofoil® shield is composed of metallic foil, which is applied to both sides of a polyester film.
- Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.233 inches
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 52 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 2.500 inches
For more Belden cable products on the Broadcast Integration Services website, please click or tap here.
Technical Specifications for Belden 1505A Cable
- AWG: 20 AWG .032 Inch Bare Copper
- Outer Diameter (OD): 0.233 Inches (Nominal)
- Stranding: Solid
- Shielding: Duofoil® + Tinned Copper Braid
- # of Conductors: 1
- Length: 1,000 ft. (305m)
- Weight: 35 lbs (1,000 ft. Reel)
- Plenum (Y/N): No
Please refer to the links below if you would like to see further technical specifications, details and information: